Training | Perth | Bunbury | Busselton
Joomla is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to easily build many types of website. Best of all, Joomla is an open source solution that is freely available to everyone.
Joomla! sits half-way between WordPress and Drupal, being both flexible and easy to learn.
Joomla is used by individuals, businesses, and organizations such as General Electric, eBay and the Eiffel Tower. With over 10,000 add-ons available and even more designs, Joomla can do anything you need.
Our detailed Joomla one-on-one training will provide you with a comprehensive guide on day to day Joomla management and hints and tips on how to best manage your Joomla extensions, components, modules and overall Joomla website.
- Comprehensive training manuals
- One-on-one training within the south west
- Online training
Hands on training saves you time and effort when everyone learns how to maximise your Facebook potential together. Geared for 1-10 people using your own computers.
- Create a facebook page
- Implement customised tabs & applications
- Understand when & what to post
- How to extend your reach and make your page more interactive to your "likers"
- Create a targeted advertising campaign
- Create a competition / promotion for your business
- a rundown of the most common admin functions you might need